NEW Agricultural Exposition Center
$180,000 / $300,000
Agricultural Exposition Center Sponsors
The Fair Association would like to announce the naming rights to the new building. The building will have three sponsors:
- The Center Section is sponsored by Friends of the fair and will be called “Volunteer Arena.” This sponsor would like to honor all the volunteers who give of themselves to serve the fair year after year.
- The section to the right of center facing the midway, is sponsored by Conroy Motor and Oil Company from Java. The Conroy Family and Staff have been serving the WNY area since 1911 and are proud to be the oldest Ford Auto Dealership in NYS.
- The section to the left of Center by the back bridge is sponsored by Java Farm Supply, North Java.The Bookmiller Family and Staff has been serving the Agricultural Community since 1951, offering Superior Farming Tractors, implements and exceptional service in an ever changing agricultural climate.
Thank you to the first of many to support the Agricultural Exposition Center!
How to Help Raise Money for the Agricultural Exposition Center
Purchase an Engraved Brick
We are offering the opportunity to purchase engraved bricks to be used in the walkway to our brand new Agricultural Exposition Center. All money raised from the sale of these bricks will be used to complete this project.
Like Us on Facebook!
Check out our Facebook page to stay up to date with the latest Fair news!
Wyoming County Fair (August 15-22, 2020)
About the Fair
The Wyoming County Fair is held at the Pike Fairgrounds and includes many daily activities, including exhibits, rides, horse shows, home arts, flowers, farm animals and products, great food, and so much more!
Main Events (2020)
- Car Show-Noon-3:00 PM
- Performance Tractor Pull – 7:30 PM
- Open Horse Show(Western)8:30-5:00PM
- Open Horse Show (English division) -8:30-4:30PM
- Fair Queen Talent Show – 7:00 PM
- Open Horse Show Games-5:00PM
- Grand Parade – 7:00 PM
- Crowning of the Wyoming County Fair Queen and her Court, after the Band competition.
- Firemen’s Parade – 7:00 PM
- 50th Annual Meat Animal Auction – 5:00 PM (Hogs,Lamb,Beef)
- WNYGTP Sanctioned Garden Tractor Pull – 7:30 PM
- Chicken BBQ – 4:00 – 8:00 PM
- Draft Horse, Draft Pony Show – 6:00 PM
- Talent Contest – 7:00 PM-Dairy Barn Arena
- 9:00AM-Restored/Collectible Tractor Show/Main Arena
- Fish Dinner – 4:00 – 8:00 PM
- ESP Sanctioned Tractor Pull (Part I) – 7:30 PM
- Horse & Mini Horse Pull – 10:00 AM
- ESP Sanctioned Tractor Pull (Part II) – 7:30 PM
See Fair Highlights for all events
Ride All Rides
Ride as many times as you like from 12:00 – 5:00 PM or 6:00 – 10:00 PM every day. Rides will close every day from 5:00 – 6:00 PM.
Prices for Rides:
$20.00 for wristband/ noon-5pm OR 6-10pm
Become a Fair Association Member
Any Wyoming County resident who is at least 18 years of age is invited and encouraged to become a member of the Wyoming County Fair Association. Please contact Jack Marsh, Secretary, at the Fair Office (585) 493-5626 or at P.O. Box 128, Castile, NY 14427. Dues are $25.00 per year.
Upcoming Fair Dates
- August 15-22, 2020
- August 14-21,2021
- August 13-20,2022
- August 12-19,2023